By using low cost, super high capacity cartridges you can print a page for less than a penny***** with the Brother inkbenefit all-in-one printer.
1) Based on the volume of ink (ml) contained within LC22U vs LC221 range of cartridges.
(2) Based on the page yield of LC221 vs LC22U range of ink cartridges printing at ISO/IEC 24711 & 24712.
(3) Comparison between DCP-J785DW using LC22U cartridges against MFC-J680DW using LC221 cartridges, at SRP for September 2016. Based on ISO/IEC 24711 & 24712 with a monthly print volume of 200 pages over 3 years of ownership. In-box cartridge yields not considered.
(4) When compared to LC221 cartridges, based on SRP for September 2016
(5) Mono page only. Based on SRP at September 2016 of individual LC22U black ink cartridge and approximate page yield in accordance with ISO/IEC24711.